compensation: $10+ per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A home improvement company that has over 20 years of experience in the industry. We are seeking motivated, organized, and dynamic team members who have experience with phone sales & data entry. Must be able to work individually and on a team.
We are looking for trustworthy individuals who want to be better today than they were yesterday. We expect excellent customer service to grow the interest and urgency for everyone they talk to.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Working closely with manager to provide leadership, coaching, and direction for agents.
- Provides accountability for agents concerning attendance and performance while clocked in.
- Leads the team in daily work performance with calling and booking leads.
Primary qualifications include:
- Ability to lead others in completing daily work.
- Ability to OWN their victories and failures.
- Ability to keep a level temperament when dealing with upset customers.
- Ability to defuse tense situations.
- Demonstrates an elevated level of listening skills.
- Demonstrates an elevated level of leadership skills.
- Demonstrates an elevated level of problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates an elevated level of attendance: a normal of 100%, including Tardies and Call-offs.
If you are looking for a great work environment with high levels of accountability across the board, then look no further!
Must have reliable transportation.
Please send resume to be considered
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers