The Senior PM - Outside Plant Engineering leads an OSP design work group to complete the design of complex OSPE projects. This requires a broad knowledge of outside plant design practices and standards for aerial, buried and underground fiber facilities. Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills are also a must for this position. Also required is a familiarity with PC and software to include CAD and Microsoft Office software.
Candidates with related telecommunications experience in Outside Plant Construction, Network Planning, Project Management, and etc. may also be considered for this position.
· Oversee the design of Outside Plant Fiber Network To The Home (FTTH), FTTC, FTTx, to a fully constructible job package and maintain the highest standard of deliverables quality.
· Manage the production of efficient designs for new developments, network construction, and network upgrades.
· Meet or exceed client delivery schedules for OLT high level design packages.
· Establish positive relationships with local customer representatives and third-parties and ensure efficient processes are in place.
· Track and report progress
· Oversee and verify quality of fielding and drafting.
· Responsible for accurate permit packages for submission to permit department. Tracking of submission, receipt of all project permits and licensing.
· Ability to effectively lead and provide managerial insight and direction to a technically oriented workforce dealing with a large volume of survey.
· BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
· Seven years minimum of technical and management work related experience in the telecommunications industry with emphasis on transmission methods, OSP, optical networks, project management and direct customer interface
· Experience directly managing a team. Program Management experience.
· Must possess outstanding communication skills, written and verbal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers