compensation: $13.00 to $14 per hour depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
These positions offer year-round steady work, weekly pay, out-door production, steel toe boot allowance. Positions are direct hire with a starting pay range of $13 - $14 per hour. Mack offers a full benefits package that includes: Health, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending Account, 401(k), PTO, paid holidays. If you are interested in joining a growing company with room for advancement, appreciation for a job well done, and enjoy working as one team in a family atmosphere, we would like to talk to you. Qualified candidates could be working within 3 days of applying.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Produce high quality precast concrete panels that meet engineering and PCI specifications
• Carry out the daily production plan as communicated by the Bed Lead and/or Plant Manager
• Complete tasks related to panel production:
• Clean and maintains production bed.
• Operate heavy equipment such as forklifts, concrete trucks, front end loaders, back hoes, and telehandlers in a safe and responsible manner.
• Report ALL accidents to the Plant Manger immediately and completes an incident report
• Maintain and improve housekeeping to ensure a safe and productive workplace on an hour by hour, day by day basis
• Complete daily preventive maintenance tasks as assigned, including tool maintenance
• Keep continuous improvement in the forefront. Make suggestions for positive changes without prompting
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Ability to operate/learn how to use power tools safely, accurately, and efficiently:
• Ability to operate heavy equipment such as forklifts, cranes, front end loaders
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds (occasionally)
• Must be able to stand for extended periods
• Must be able to squat, crawl and kneel to complete tasks
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
• The work areas are not climate controlled. Ambient temperatures and humidity will be the outdoor temperatures.
• All work will be done in direct sunlight outdoors
• Due to the nature of the operation, the levels of noise, dust and dirt can be very high
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Success of This Position is Measured By:
• Safety record
• Quality of workmanship
• Job knowledge and skills
• Dependability (A MUST)
• Communication and Teamwork
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Drivers License Required
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers