Why Work at LeafFilter?
QR Code Link to This Post
LeafFilter Gutter Protection has cultivated a passionate and inspired team with the support of an excellent workplace culture. People are at the heart of everything we do, and we’ve crafted a team of the very finest to ensure we make a difference…both to the homeowners we support and to the staff that’s at the heart of it all. Are you looking for a workplace with excellent culture, benefits, and opportunities for advancement? How about weekly pay, casual dress, and a fun work environment? Because we’re looking for someone just like you to make our team extraordinary.
Are we your company?
LeafFilter is dominating the gutter protection industry and we continue to grow. We work hard and play harder. We’re a big company with a small company feel. We have ambition and drive and we’re in constant development. For us, we strive to be better than the best and we want you to join in our success! LeafFilter is the #1 rated gutter guard system in the nation as evaluated by the leading consumer publication. Since 2005, LeafFilter has grown from one small office in Hudson, OH to North America’s largest gutter protection company and a leader in the home improvement industry. From marketing to sales, installation, and service, we have the best team, right along with the best gutter protection solution.
What do we offer?
• Industry leading compensation package
• Fully paid Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits after 90 days
• 401k retirement savings plan
• Paid Time Off
• Wellness programs including Peerfit
• Endless opportunity for growth and advancement
LeafFilter Awards and Accolades: (2019)
• Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies in America for eight straight years
• Qualified Remodeler Magazine’s Top 500 List: 4th Largest Remodeler
• Remodeling Magazine’s Top 550 List: 3rd Largest Remodeler
• Top Workplace by Cleveland Plain Dealer
The Order Processing Specialist position is responsible for processing and entering orders received. This position checks orders for accuracy, resolves any issues with the paperwork and enters the order into our CRM system.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Receives and assesses the orders for accuracy.
• Resolve inaccurate orders by working with sales managers.
• Maintain CRM System and keep up to date notes on order status.
• Ability to resolve inaccuracies in a professional manner.
• Assists other departments as necessary.
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
• 1+ years of successful experience in administrative support and office support
• Must have proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with multiple priorities
• Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Strong customer service focus and ability to interact with internal and external customers
• Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
• Prior experience in construction administrative support
We want to welcome you to the team, apply today!
Our company has enjoyed success for over 15+ years as one of the Nation’s largest home improvement companies and we are expanding all over North America building a leader in the remodeling industry to 64 offices (and growing!!!).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, national origin, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.